Yahotin Station

Yahotin Station

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Do pobachenya - Goodbye

Dear class,

It has been a pleasure meeting with you on Tuesday nights for the past three months. I don't know if it was because of the coziness of the room, the joviality of the instructor, the blogging and bookmarking, or the awesomeness of the students, but I really enjoyed this group. I got to know people in this class more so than in other LIS courses.

To demonstrate my appreciation, as well as the sheer joy of completing the semester, I'm bringing cupcakes to the exam. Joe and Tim talked me out of buying the $2.50 ones from the swanky joint in Squirrel Hill, so you're just getting yellow cake with chocolate icing from my kitchen.

After the exam, I'll be at Panther Hollow on Forbes Avenue having a cocktail. Please join me to celebrate!

Cheers!

Rita

No comments:

Waiting in Yahotin

Waiting in Yahotin